Himalayan Dog Chews are great snacks to your pup to chew on! They were born from an ancient recipe for a hard cheese snack chewed on by the people of the Himalayas! They are made from cow and yak milk, salt, and lime juice!
Let's go back in time and explore some interesting information about the people of the Himalayas!
- What tribes are based in the Himalayas?
There are over 80 tribes and sub-tribes.
- What foods do they live on?
They rely on plants and yak. The yak provides the protein,so milk and meat. With the milk they can also make butter.
- How do they hunt?
The Himalayan Mountains are a major area for endangered species. You can only hunt if you have a license, but most tourists have become poachers. The killing of some animals is not permitted.
- What are the languages spoke in the area?
Here is a photo of Yaks dressed in traditional fabrics.
Now that we have learned a bit about where this recipe originated from, lets find out some information on the wonderful products.
Himalayan Dog Chew
This is like your normal dog chew just healthier. They use the old fashioned ways to produce these. It will take your dog hours of chewing before he/she can start chewing off small pieces. Once they have reached to where it is a small piece you can microwave it to form a Puff! The size will go off the weight of your dog and are labeled by colors: Blue, Green, Red, and Grey.
- Yaky Nugget: these are bite size Himalayan Dog Chews that must be popped/puffed in a microwave before given to a dog.
- Yaky Puffs: this is a pre-puffed Yaky Nugget.
- Yaky Charms: Popcorn for dogs? Yes you read that right! Its a Netflix and chill kind of night with your pups!
- Yaky Tops: This is a lolipop for dogs, it is topped with a Yaky Chew for your dog to gnaw on for hours.
LeanLix is a great training tool for dogs. Its a fun, healthy reward treat that can be licked by dogs. It is gluten and grain free. It is clean and convenient for trainers, owners, groomers, handlers and all dog lovers. It is offered in 8 different flavors.
See a product your interested in on today's post? Just click on the photo to be directed to it on our webstore!